Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wig My World Rezzable!

Okay okay! I'm trying to calm down *breathes in..and out..in..and out*..Phew..! Ok. . .If you're a slave to fashion, like myself, you may have heard of the highly anticipated Hair Fair! It starts in two days and will be 4-SIMS-WIDE..That's a HUGE BITCH if I may say so myself =.=
hfpromoposter01.shopsize
AND, the part I love most about it is that 50% proceeds will go to Locks of Love. I have ALWAYS wanted to give to Locks of Love with my own RL hair, but I could never get it long enough without getting a mess of split ends. So, I am very excited to 1. contribute to the RL organization that does an awesome deed for others AND 2. Get great virtual hair by 90+ designers. It's such a win-win situation. Check them out if you have a chance, I'll post a slurl when I can get my little pixelated hands on one ;x

No comments: