Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm FREAKIN out.Rage'd!!!!!

Well, not really! lol...I LOVE learning about new designers & new shops around the grid & seeing all the creativity everybody comes up with. Out.Rage by Delaynie Barbosa is one of those shops I've recently learned about! This outfit is sexy-casual & I can wear it from shopping to clubbing in seconds. The top not only hints to your cleavage with its plunging neckline, but it also gives a note of elegance with the upper clasp near the bottom of the neck. 

out.Rage

The MOST impressive part of this outfit? THE PANTS!!! They are hand-drawn by the designer. . . HAND DRAWN! That definitely shows off how much talent she has in my books! Now, I am a very picky person when it comes to virtual pants - these happen to surpass any of my pickiness... the sides are seamless, the pockets give a nice tight look to the butt & they slight flare at the bottom gives an overall clean & complete look. These pants can definitely translate well with various tops & accessories. Check the store out for more goodies <3 

*Big thanks to Tristan for letting everyone know about this great photo opp!

No comments: