Sunday, January 9, 2011

New Boots!

Hello out there blogosphere! Here's to hoping that you're having a wonderful Sunday night...Tonight, I'm sharing with you new boots that have something in common with me... my name - Tekila! They are sequined and are McQueen-inspired (or Miss Gaga, if you prefer). I snapped so many shots in them it was hard to pick which to use to show you all! Check them out:

BETekilaBoots

They just so happened to go well with the sequined outfit I have called, Copper Tone. Luckily, you can find both the shoes and the outfit at the same place - Butterfly Effectz!

TP to *BE*

I also wanted to note the skin I'm wearing. It's from a store called Iconic by Nicole Button. This store is closing and the skin shown above is one of three that is still available until it's gone for good. No set date when the store will close; but, never fear - Ms. Button is starting a new store - Opening date unknown, as well.

TP to Iconic

More to come - stay tuned!

Luv Ya!
Tekila V.

No comments: