Sunday, September 14, 2014

Jewelry Fair Pritties!

This is my first time in a very long time that I've gone to a SL jewelry event, and I have to give it up to Pale Girl Productions for really putting together a solid showing of talent and uniqueness! I'm super impressed with not only the design of the work creators have put in, but also the originality.

Below are a few more goodies I just had to get at Jewelry Fair 2014, enjoy!
---

Goth1co - Samantha Bracelets in black & Reckless Claws by Keishii Roo
original mesh bracelet that comes in more color options
claws made for Slink Casual Hand, but adjustable for any

JF Zombie Mix JF Goth Bracelets

::Dress by DeeTaleZ - Mesh Tunic (this month's Collabor88), Hair by Ayashi - Ima, 
Pose & Throne Prop by Project Puppet Poses - Zombie G3 gift::
---

ieQED - 5 pearl necklace by Sigifaust
comes in several other colors; hud-controlled for color-change and resizing

balls on my neck <3

::Hair by Tableau Vivant - Gloster in Equinox::
---

.aisling. - Papilon Mimic Earrings
Kunglers - Metallize Ring in Onix

Ring, ring...
---
Here's a map of all the participants and where they're located for your planning purposes:


I hope you have as great of time as I've had so far!

Remember, de-lag honey and check back here for my next picks ;)

TP to Jewelry Fair 2014

..lv. tekila v..

No comments: