Sunday, July 26, 2009

70% Off @ Bliss Couture =oO

blisscouturesale

Bliss Couture has been one of my favorite stores to get gorgeous one-of-kind gowns. Amutey DeCuir's creative designs and texturing has been seen in some high ranking SL pagaents (Miss SL Universe, to name one). Amutey's gowns, shoes & other clothing make me feel as feminine as I can be. Congratulations Amutey for reaching 10k members! I will post the group gift shortly for you all to see : ) Feel free to drop by Bliss Couture in the meantime *warning* it is pretty laggy!

TP to Bliss Couture

BC continued. . .!
Here are some examples of gowns that you can find at Bliss Couture! I am wearing the 1L group gift that you can find in store (middle)
blisscouturedesigns

Here are more awesome gowns you can expect from Bliss Couture in the near future : )...*ah* they just keep getting better...
BlissCoutureFuture

luv, tekila vella

No comments: